Tuesday, June 7, 2011

:: :) ::

I have totally abandoned this blog for 2 months.
Surprising that it`s actually shorter than I thought.
I really thought I`ve not been here for a year or something.
Okay the thing is that I have totally forgotten that I have a blog.
Till I logged in to another email and saw some comments there.
Yet I haven’t published them.
And David.
If you`re reading this then u see.
I have an entry posted already now.
Hehe.
Meditation is always good.
I don’t have any way to get back to you.
But drop me your email address I`ll give you the link ;)
:p

I don’t know what to blog about really.
Like a sudden numbness on the brain.
Hehehe.
Truth is that I`ve been really happy with life at the moment.
There are some shits goin on no doubt.
But there is one huge reason for me to wake up with a smile on my face.
Every day.
Thanks to the someone of the far away land.
:) 

Shall write again soon.
If the internet at home is fine.
Lately my internet is bein a b*tch.
Excuse my language :p

I miss my Donald Duck.
:)

0 comments: