Tuesday, April 12, 2011

:: Life ::

Loads of things have been going on lately.
Too many new actors come and leave on my stage of life.
Too many joys and sorrows pay their visits.
But here I am.
Still standing.

I learn new things about friendship.
I learn that someone you call a friend can always put you in trouble regardless of the years you guys know each other.
I learn that we have to please ourselves first before we start pleasing others.
I learn that it takes a lot of efforts to make a relationship work.
I learn that loving doesn’t mean having.
I learn that someone can really love you despite the distance.
And I learn that people can just change in just a blink of an eye.
In this case.
I am the one who did change.
I am the one who did decide that things were not meant to be.
And I am the one who breaks that heart.

It hurts me so much to hurt that man.
Someone who loves me.
It hurts me when to hear the cries.
A man who cries for you is someone who really love you so much eh?
Am afraid of the future.
Am afraid of hurting him.
I know that future always remain a mystery.
But am just afraid.
Hearing the cries made my heart shattered.
What have I done?
Mother will guide me I know.
:)


Everything in life is merely experience.
That is where you get the wisdoms.
And wisdoms only come thru real experiences.
Despite having too many things to deal with.
I still find myself smiling.
And one of the reasons of my smile is this one tune.
Introduced by a friend who means a lot to me.
Thank you for being there whenever I need.
A friend in need is a friend indeed.
And yes.
I have to hurt this friend too :)
Owh suddenly I feel like Paris Hilton!!
Lol.

And this tune is posted on my blog today.
As a remembrance.
That I will always cherish the time you are around.
I will not forget how you did make me laugh while I cry.
I will not forget how you left your lazing time at home when I was scared and upset.
At some points of life I know you will have to leave.
But I want you to know that you will never be forgotten.



0 comments: