Friday, February 25, 2011

:: Parachute ::

Hye peeps!!

Happy Fly-Day.
Like I always say to someone.
Have a Fabulous Friday.
Well knowing that I work on Saturday won`t make my Friday fabulous anymore.
Hehehe.

Life has been quite challenging lately.
With too much things to do.
And so little time.
Okay tipu.
Not very little time but really loads of things to do.
Hehehe.
:)

Been finishing work quite late at night every day.
But usually I`ll have some companies around.
Relationships with bosses and colleagues are getting better each day.
I don’t mind finishing work late.
Not like I have anything big to look forward to after work.
Except for dinner with Mama.
I mean.
Not every day.

On the other hand.
Things are getting on well with the not-so-new housemates at home.
Hahaha.
These girls are very easy going and fun to be with.
I really thank God that I am no longer haunted by Limah Jong.
I just got to know these girls about 3-4 months but it feels like we`ve known each other for ages.
I love their companies.

Owh yeaaa.
I have not been telling anything about Mr SW lately.
We have been in touch all this while.
Looks like we do not have problems talking to each other after the break up.
And yesterday I found something on FB that made me laugh my lungs out.
Sorry Mr SW!
:p
I found him being on a dating site.
LOL!!
Sorry I don’t mean to embarrass him in any way.
It`s just that.
Well it`s so funny that someone who always say things like
“Relationship will make your life f*cked-up!!”
And
“I am not suitable being in relationship”
“I get bored easily”
And bla bla bla.
And finally u see him on a dating site??
LOL.
I thought you had enough?
No?
Well, probably not a serious relationship.
Right Mr SW?
And when I told him about my discovery he apparently deleted the notifications off.
Kekekeke.
Hye Mr SW!!
I know you would be reading this entry someday!!
Wish you the best of luck okay?
:p

Hurm.
What else.
That someone who contributes a lot to my seronok-ness.
Actually contributes to my migraine-ness also.
Lol.
Something happened.
I just couldnt be bothered anymore.
Let`s see where life is takin me.
Been listening to this song alot lately.
I wonder why :)


Will anyone be there?


2 comments:

Akambobakemono said...

the gud tym is just around the corner ;)

:: tush :: said...

I wouldnt know :)