Wednesday, February 16, 2011

:: The Valentines Date ::

Okay.
I am supposed to be very busy today.
But somehow I am still playing around.
Nvm.
Work can always start after lunch.
Muehehehe.
But seriously.
I am scared.
The pending jobs are like.
OMG!!!

Nvm.
That aside.
I wanna write about my so called Valentines dinner.
Hahahaha.
I thought that friend would not call up.
But I was wrong.
He called at 5ish asking me to be ready by 730.
I was freaking worried that I will have to reject him on Valentines itself.
I spoke to someone and he said he knows I can do this.
Fine.
Off I went home.

That friend picked me up at 8pm.
It was raining heavily and he has not booked any restaurant yet.
For he wanted to take me to my favourite Edelweiss.
But nobody was picking up the calls.
So we opted to QE II.
To find the place was full house too.
Then The Sire.
Also full.
It was 930 and I still haven’t gotten hold of my dinner.
We then went back to Bayan Lepas area.
Then decided to just settle with TGI.
Which was also full except for the bar section.
So we took it!

The valentines set was just too simple.
But it was a rip off!
Well.
Everywhere would be like that on Valentines.
The conversation went on so fine.
We talked about almost everything.
When I asked him why did he take me out on such a dinner.
And spend so much money.
He said
“ Draw two lines on a paper and read in between of them.
If you can`t see anything then tell yourself dumb and keep repeating the same thing.
Till you find the answer.
Owh don’t forget to call yourself dumb each time you can`t”
:)
Not that I don’t understand, Mr!
I just refused to.
Skali keluar lagu Lucky by Jason Mraz.
"Lucky I`m in love with my bestfrienddddddddddddddd"
Shaitttttttttttttttttttt!!!

Till he asked me on how do I feel after being single for few months.
I then explained to him that I feel good.
It could be a bit lonely nevertheless but I guess I am doing fine.
I did also explain to him that any relationship could not be easy.
As I do not find any Malay man appealing.
I would be falling for a non-Malay again.
And the same shit will come all over again.
Things like
“We can`t be together”
“I don`t want to convert”
And so forth will definitely hit us at some points.

We then talked about it in more detailed.
That he finally agree with me that I better be on my own now.
That was when he just held my hand and told me.
That if I ever need someone.
On anything at all.
I could always count on him.

Lega you ollssssssssss!!
Lepas tu terus rasa nak terkencing.
So I went to the ladies.
When I was out.
On my way to walk back to the bar.
Dalam dok cat walk with my 3 inch heels.
I slipped!!!
Tergolek dawg u olls!!
Sib baik sket je.
Muahahahaha.
The waiters came to rescue.
Sib baik la aku ter-slipped dgn gorgeousnya.
Kalau aku terkangkang.
Tak ke naiya???
Then we found some drops of ice cream on the floor.


Thank god aku ada bahan bukti mengatakan aku mmg tak salah!!!
Aku tak mabuk!!
Hahahaha.

So when he left me home.
He gave me a hug and say
“Thank you for being my Valentines”
Owh sedey gila.
:(
Then I went back home and pengsan.

When I woke up the next day.
Kaki adalah sangat sakit you olls.
Dok fikir la pasai apa kaki aku sangat sakit.
Owhhhhhhhhh.
Tergolek dawg rupanyaaaaa.

8 comments:

FVN said...

ko sila urut kaki tu.. nanti bengkak dah tak cun.. muehehehehe

didie said...

giler kelakar! ops... sorry tp memang kelakar

:: tush :: said...

vfn : ko tatau betapa aku bz mengurut kaki smlm..muahaha..

d : cilakeeeeeeeeeeeeee..hahaha..tapi mmg klakar gile pong..aku siap nak cari kambing hitam untuk disalahkan..

Akambobakemono said...

jatuh sampai bergegar otak..ntah type pun dah asalah bebyk...

:: tush :: said...

mr congo : mmg la aku kan slalu type ASALAH..mcm hang la jugak..gegaq!!

Akambobakemono said...

BABI!!!! kata aku gelap...pirah gemuk!

:: tush :: said...

hang pasai apa?aku kata hang gegaq..hang ni awat?

Akambobakemono said...

ooo gegaq kah? hahahha otak aku semlm gegaq sedikit ;) sbb aku tido kui 530 n bgn kui 820 :)