Monday, February 14, 2011

:: Just Another Day ::

It`s Valentines today.
Really thought of spending the night at home.
Watching dvd while lepaking with the housemates.
I really don’t feel like going anywhere.
But what to do.
That friend of mine is eagerly waiting to take me out.
At first he asked which restaurant would I wanna go to.
Now he`s saying he`ll plan everything.
Sounds scary to me.
I really hope he wouldn’t tell me that he likes me.
I mean.
He`s a good friend.
We`ve known each other for ages now.
It is nice having someone who likes us this way.
But never have I imagined that it would happens with friends.
Close friends I mean.
Well nvm.
I shall wait and see what`s gonna happen later.

On the other hand.
I miss someone.
I miss the good time.
I miss the msgs.
I miss the laughter.
Even though yea we do talk once in a while.
Even just now.
:)
But today is quite different.

You.
Why do I not miss you that much?
Something is definitely not right.



I don’t know where this flow is leading me.
I don’t know what is going to happen next.
But I am grateful for what I have today.

0 comments: