Tuesday, July 20, 2010

:: What Are You ? ::


I don’t have internet connection now.
There were electricity trips earlier.
And all my colleagues` PCs can be used but mine.
Bosan gile while waiting for the doctor from IT to come and give some treatment.
So I had lunch.
Mama hantar nasik kandaq tadi.
Super awesome!

Owh yea.
Suddenly I thought of writing about a confusion.
Again.
But this time it`s not about  me being confused anymore.
But about others getting confused looking at me.
Hehehe.

Having not-so-muka-Melayu-dan-dah-tentu-kulit-tak-macam-Melayu.
Sometimes making life extra fun for me.
Kulit kelabu asap with these features.
Making me find myself stuck in loads of conversations I don`t understand.

Well.
Dah kulit kelabu asap.
Mmg confirm la org akan ingat aku Kelly Ng kan u olls.
: )
I`ll hv waiters and waitresses speaking Tamil to me.
When I go for Indian food.
Akan ku sengih sahaja last2 depa yg termalu.

I even had some Chinese uncles as parking attendance.
Speaking to me in Hokkien or Mandarin.
Which sometimes I could understand abit of it.
Aunties jual sayoq pun cakap Cina kot dgn aku.
Coz these ppl thought that I am a Chindian.
Motif?
Hahahaha.

Sampai those guys kat seasoned parking where I park Gaban everyday pun Tanya.
“What are you actually?”

I said
“Angel?”
Hahaha.
They thought I am Punjabi.
Which.
Sket tu ada la kan?

Worse was when I was in Bangkok and Hatyai.
Ppl thought I was local and speaking Thai to me.
Nak nangissssssssssss!!
Huhuhu.

Today I wear a Punjabi suit to work.
Lagi la suma org confused sapa aku ni.
Coz I wore a cheongsam before as well.
Hahahaha.

Anyway Internet is up.
Nyawaaaaaaaaaaaa!!


2 comments:

FARYN said...

kulit ko gelap gulita makanya ko orang papua new guinea...hahaaha





jgn marah!!!!

:: tush :: said...

ko jangan..nanti terkenan anak ko kaler papua new guinea mcm aku kang..hahaha..pastu muka mcm mizan..ehhh..hahhahaha!