Friday, July 2, 2010

:: Bila Saya Dibuang ::

Walking down the memory lane.
Saja nak kenang kat org yg dah tak ingat aku.

In my previous entry.
I did tell how I met Mr Congo.
Through someone who used to be my closest best friend.
I called him Mr IBM.

Well.
He was really a good friend.
Knew him through a friend.
Who was his girlfriend by then.
But the relationship did not go that far.
Since then he always talked to me.
On how heartbroken he was.
He would call up everyday.
Me on the other hand.
Felt a bit guilty coz I was supposed to be on my friend`s side rite?
But what to do?
My friend was really at fault.

So the friendship between me and Mr IBM.
Started off from college up to the time he was working in Intel.
We were so close.
He`ll even show me his girlfriend(s) to get my approval.
Haha those were the days.
He called my parents “Papa & Mama”.
He came to my place during raya and didn`t leave till midnite.
I went to his place.
His family loved me alot.

Heran jugak apsal kawan2 aku ramai LELAKI yek?
Well.
The friendship was getting on so fine.
Till one day he said he has gotten an offer from IBM.
And that would need him to move to KL.
Which in my opinion.
Was a very good opportunity for him.
But he still came back here and we would go for dinner.
The last time he came back.
We were talking till 4am.
He was telling me about this one girl he was getting closer with.
Someone he actually knew back in school.
I was very happy for him.

One day I had to be in KL for a job assignment.
He said he would be picking me up at the airport.
Together with his GF.
But I told him I would be meeting him only over supper.
Coz I had things to do.
So supper time.
I met him somewhere.
He hugged me as usual.
We had a good time talking and talking and talking.
That was the first time I met his GF.
She looked sweet.
We planned to have dinner the next day.

The next day came by.
I waited for almost an hour.
To receive a text that we were just about to make a move.
So fine.
I waited again.
This time another text came in saying they couldn`t make it.
His GF was having migraine.
Pulak??!!
Bengang la saya!!
So I went to sleep.

From that day onwards.
I had never heard anything from him anymore.
No call.
No text.
He didn’t come to see me when he was back here.
He didn’t even call up on my birthday.
I knew something was going on.

After more than a year.
He called up.
Saying he wanted me back in his life.
He had gone through shit times just to have me.
He said he fought for me coz I was the friend he loved the most.
By then I understood that his GF asked him to choose between me and her.
WTF???!!!
You have only met me once, woman!
And you Mr!!
Couldn’t you just tell me off so that I dun have to miss you?!
And wonder what the hell wrong have I done to you??!!
You have left me for a woman you just hanged out with.
And now you come back to pick me up just because your GF finally has accepted me?!!
Hang ingat aku anak kucing ka??

So that was it.
I told him I would never be there ever again.
And he left for the second time.
For good.
Last week.
I heard from Mr Congo.
That Mr IBM has registered his marriage.
With that woman.
Worse is that he didn’t even tell Mr Congo and his family.

Dear Mr IBM,
Sometimes I do miss you a lot.
For the years of friendship that we had.
But too bad you`re such an asshole!
May you be happy with your marriage.
With that woman!

4 comments:

Akambobakemono said...

dpt kerja kat IBM pun atas pertolongan saya menjawab soklan kuiz dia melalui smses...!dia dia sana saya di sini but im glad coz leh mkn dgn Mona every Friday...yea!

Mr.IBM... your INTERNAL BRAIN seriously MALFUNCTION!

:: tush :: said...

tak pe la Mr Congo..dah rezeki dia..let`s wish him happiness :)

Nana said...

yeah .. I have one very good guy friend masa kat US dulu. Dia dah kahwin and now the wife is not happy whenever he comes to see me and Mozard. Sigh! what a shame kan? To think that he was Mozard's good friend too :(

:: tush :: said...

wow kak nana..never thought i`d be getting a comment from u..thank you..

yea it`s a shame..hopefully these ppl will be happy with the lives they have chosen..