Thursday, December 9, 2010

:: Entry ::

Had a great lunch.
Nasik kandaq sempoi punye bersama ayam yg sedap!

Last night was the first night I stayed at my new place.
Yea pindah dah seminggu tapi masih merempat sampai la smlm.
Kepada yang menjaga saya selama ini.
Thank you very much for the great time.
I feel loved.

To Mr Congo & Mr SW.
Thank you so much for your help semasa saya pindah.

So back to last night.
I was back home around  8 and fixed my curtain “selit”.
Everything looks cool in the room.
I left for dinner with Mr Congo at Subway after he finished work.
By the time I came home.
I saw my new housemate Ms K was picking up something from the car.
Owh yea I have 2 housemates, Ms K and Ms P.
Both are sweet and cool.
So far.

So they were happy to see me settled in my room.
I settled everything within 1 day but they have been there for a week.
And still mcm org gila.
Hahaha.
We were talking while having hot drinks.
Ms P went into the room and Ms K started asking me.
Whether the friend I told who passed away of an accident was the one she reads on the newspaper.
Yea that was the one!
Then we started talking about our so called BFs when she mentioned that she broke up 2 weeks back.
Owh my!!
It was about 3 weeks back that I met them both when I viewed the room.
They looked happy together.
And I thought I was the only person bringing in my break up story.

She said they were together for 3 years.
And the BF called it off because he thinks that they can`t manage having 2 religions when they`re married.
The BF is Christian and Ms K is a Hindu.
Seriously.
I thought these kind of things are only problems for Muslims.
I never thought it would happen to others.
But yea.
Shit happens.

We were talking and she was a bit sad but she was smiling.
She said it`s good to talk to someone who has been there and done that.
Well.
I don’t know.
Hahaha.

Owh she even said that she thought “My Boyfriend” was a MAMAK.
Read : MAMAK!!
Hahahahahaha.
I went to view the house with Mr SW.
So Mr SW.
I am sorry.
You are no Italiano.

Pinjam pic Azad kejap letak sini untuk memberi kesan lebih MAMAK.
Hahaha.
I hope Boboy doesn’t read my blog!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beauty of Malaysians

:: tush :: said...

go back to ur country..darling ;)