Thursday, December 30, 2010

:: Happy New Year ::

2010 is going to be over soon.
The year that has brought so much meanings to my life.
The year that has taught me a lot.
The year that has made me realize.
Owh my.
The year that has made me a realized soul ;)

Despite being pissed at Papa for loads of things.
I am grateful that Mama`s life is much better than those years.
I am grateful that Papa actually tries to work things out.
Common topic often discussed by me and Mr SW.
“ If you were to have a miserable domestic life.
Would you prefer the life with or without money?”
Hehe!

A lot had happened throughout this wonderful year.
Yeah it is still wonderful despite the painful break up.
I have lost a boyfriend.
But God has given me a new very2 good friend.
I shall not elaborate more but it is enough to say.
That this new thing is working on well.
It seems like that to me though.
:)

God also has granted me with some other good friends who are always there when ever I need them.
I have Mr Congo.
I have BFF.
I have Cik Putis.
I have Ms D.
I have loads others.
I have friends who never leave me at times I need them the most.

Career wise.
Sometimes yea I do feel like kicking someone`s arse.
There were also times I feel like choking others.
(Owh I really sound like Limah Jongs now)
But to think of everything.
Which company will always be in good condition?
I mean the people and the environment.
There must be some times when we`ll have different opinions.
Well.
I hate this people at times but I do know that I love them too!
They`re idiots (hehe) but they also make me happy.
Mr MD could be an arse today but tomorrow he`s all a good friend could be.
Financially I might not be very happy here.
But to think of it.
I am so very lucky to be in this position now.
Some other people out there might not even have a job!
God is great.

On top of that.
I realized a lot of things on how.
Not only a relationship, but a friendship should be.
Again I have to say that the book.
Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus.
Is a freaking good book that has opened my eyes.
It is so surprising to know that a lil sense of understanding would make a huge difference.

I am all a better human now.
At least I hope I am.
And I am looking forward to what 2011 has in store.
Farewell 2010.
Welcome 2011.

Owh our Bolehland won the Suzuki Cup.
Pak Cik Misai Putih memberikan public holiday on Friday.
But let`s see whether Mr MD would declares the same.
;)

Happy New Year, peeps!


0 comments: