Wednesday, December 1, 2010

:: Fireworks ::

Hurm.
It`s been more than a week since I last updated this blog.
Loads of things have happened throughout this one week.
But I don’t feel like writing about them.
Coz of most them are disasters.

But good things did happen too.
Settled everything with the new place.
Hope to pick up the keys tomorrow.
And on Saturday I will be moving in.
I can`t wait.
Again I am praying hard.
I hope the 2 new housemates are not psychos!

1st day of the last month of the year.
I hope this month will be good to me.
Despite having some menyampah-meluat-otak-bernanah moments with my psycho landlady just now.
I actually received a good news early in the morning from Mr SW.
So the day had actually started off with something pleasant.

Looking forward to move into the new place on Saturday.
And also looking forward to the new year.
Owh.
This got me thinking of last 3 years` eve.
Chenta baru nak berputik that time.
I was out with Mr SW and we watched fireworks.
Spent so much time in Coffee Bean instead of a club till 4am.
And couldn’t sleep till 7-8am coz of the caffeine.
Hehe.
That was one beautiful moment.

But never mind.
I am looking forward to what life has to offer.
On the other hand.
Cik Putis actually is making plan for Sarawak Rainforest Music Festival next year.
Hope everything will work out well!!

0 comments: