Friday, December 3, 2010

:: That Girl ::

Today is Friday.
Esok dah boleh pindah rumah baru.
Legaaaaaa.
Tapi blom 100% lega sbb blom pindah lagi.
Esok akan menjadi bibik mengemas rumah.

Lately.
Rasa mcm scary.
Sbb bila something bad about to happen.
I tend to feel a very strong indication.
I think this is the 2nd or the 3rd time.
When I suddenly think of someone.
For quite sometimes.
Like a week or so.
Org tu meninggal!
Serious.
Okay for those who know me.
Better main jauh2 okay.
Hahahaha.

Since a week back.
I have been thinking of an ex-colleague.
We were not very close even though she was fine with me when she first joined the company.
This was like 3 years ago.
She was a friend who by then was so close to Mr SW.
I heard they were together.
I didn’t even bother.
I wasn’t even into him at that time.
But then an event was held and I got Mr SW as my partner.
From there the feeling actually started to bloom.
But I didn’t want it coz I thought he was with this girl.
Till he told me that nothing was happening between them.
So after sometimes.
We were together.
Suddenly the girl became so pissed at me.
Tapi dah takdir kan?
Muehehe.

What I really couldn’t forget about her.
Was when we had a complication about a deal we closed with this one ministry.
It was supposed to be mine coz I have been doing everything accordingly.
But she said it was hers because she had been following up even before me.
But without recording it down.
She was even more pissed at me.
I still could remember how b*thcy (sorry to use this word on her now) she was.
The way she folded her arms.
The way she talked and screamed.
Owh I felt like slapping her face!!
But I gave in and told my director to give the deal to her.
Then off she went out of the meeting room showing a very satisfied face that she has won!
But she didn’t know.
She might win the war.
But I have won the battle ;)

Honestly.
By that time I really thought.
It was just a deal.
Only few hundred Ringgit of commission.
And also.
I really thought that.
She wanted to be with Mr SW so much.
But she didn’t get him.
Now it`s just a deal.
Let her have it.
Kesian u olls.
Hahaha.

But.
Since last week I have been thinking of her.
After these 3 years.
Looking at her pics on FB.
I knew she was depressed.
I knew she was not happy.
I knew something was going wrong.
But who I am to say anything?
I have been thinking of her a lot lately.

Till last night when I was driving.
My heart was pounding so hard.
It was so hard I found me rubbing my chest.
Tummy was very upset.
It was so stressing out.
Until I received a call.
A friend said.
“ Tush..ada kematian..it`s ****.
She met an accident last night.”
I asked so many times to.
I even said out her full name to be sure.
I hoped I heard it wrongly.
But what I heard was indeed the right name.
I shivered in the car.
Called to Mr SW.
Apparently he was having the same feeling.

I felt so sad and shocked.
Felt like my heart stops.
But why did it happen this way.
Was she still pissed at me?
I don’t know.

What ever it is.
RIP girl.

December.
I just wished that you could be good to me.
I never knew this was what I was getting.


6 comments:

FARYN said...

selamat pindah umah..
nanti aku ley pi sana kita tido sama2..ahahahahaa

achik said...

woi!!!..hg klu tetiba rs teringat kat aku..bgtau tau..aku nk tobat dulu..ketaq lutut la plak bc entry hg nih..huhuh

:: tush :: said...

faryn : janji tinggal janji je ko..

achik : lain kali jangan hilang lama2..so aku pun takkan ter-rindu kat hang kan?

Akambobakemono said...

wei kalau hang terindu kah apakah..gitau aku cecepat...aku xmo tobat..aku nak enjoy to the max lagi... mana tau kut kut kat SANA xleh nak enjoy, kena menjalani hukuman berat or ringan kan..so i better enjoy now itself :D hehe

:: tush :: said...

akambobakemono : wei kat sana mmg hang tak buleh enjoy..tapi nanti hang kena bekerja keras sebagai kayu api..ada paham???hahahaha..

Akambobakemono said...

kayu api pun kayu api..janji masih berguna...still standing bebeh ;)