Monday, December 20, 2010

:: I Miss You ::

Ari ni emo lagi.
Bukan emo pasal tak buleh dok kat England.
Ari ni emo sbb rindu kat Mr SW.
Ntah la kenapa lately asyik rindu kat dia.
Not that I`ve not met him at all.
But yea.
I just tend to miss him more and more by days.

I guess this is so me!
Last time bila break up dgn my ex pun.
I was very fine on the first few weeks.
Masuk je 3rd ke 4th weeks.
Mula la meroyan bagai.

But this time tak de la meroyan.
Rindu jugak la.
Bley jugak la kuar air mata sebesen dua.
Hehehe kidding.

It`s good to see that he`s happy with his life now.
Been busy with work and no one is there to be an attention freak.
He`s free to do anything he wants.
We`ve been in touch.
We`re still  friends anyway.
We met quite often.
Maybe I shouldn’t.

But God knows now how much I miss him.
Going back home to be all alone is not helping.
Nak je pegi rumah Mama tapi mcm tak comfortable pulak.
Dah la dengan red flag lagi.
And kalau asyik nak lari sana sini sbb tanak rasa lonely.

I dunno if I still love him.
But looking at him being happy now.
Making my heart filled of joys.
But why do I miss him so much?
Have I not moved on?

Haihhh.
I miss you so much.
It hurts.


0 comments: