Monday, December 6, 2010

:: Happy Birthday! ::

About 6 years back.
I was quite active in this one famous forum.
Owh definitely bukan forum Cari yek!

From this forum that I shall not named.
I got to know so many good friends.
We shared so many ups and downs together.
We gave each other supports and encouragements.
We were like a big family.
Till today we are still close to each other.

One of them.
Was Cik Putis
She was among the first few that I knew.
After sometimes being friends on the forum.
We finally took a bigger step.
To chat on Yahoo Messenger.

I still can remember very clearly.
The first time we chat.
Adalah sangat sopan!!
I was at the sales office on a weekend.
Working my ass out.
While chatting.
Lalalala.
Then this Red Ribbon added me on YM.
I was happy!!
“Femes gile ni Red Ribbon nih!!
Dia add aku!!”
I was talking to myself.
So I happily accepted the request.
Maka bermulalah kisah persahabatan yang baruuuuu.
It was something like this.

Red Ribbon              : Hi Boo!
Boo                        : Hi Red!
Red Ribbon           : Boo kat mana?
Boo                        : Boo kat office. Red kat mana?
Red Ribbon           : Red kat umah je. Boo dah makan?
Boo                        : Dah. Jap tadi makan KFC.
Red Ribbon             : Eh, Red pun makan KFC!!
Boo                        : Eh eh sama la kita!!Sehati dan sejiwaaaa.

Hohoho.
Macam sedikit syial je masa ni.
Sungguh skema.
But that was the day that I got to know her better.
Only after a year I got to meet her in person.

Gila putis pompuan ni.
Mata sepet macam Korea.
We always call her Korea Sesat.
She is well known of her makan-tebuan attitude.
Asyik2 nak baran.
Asyik2 nak maki.
Buat salah dgn dia maka kena la kau!
Serioussss mak tebuan!
Hahaha.
Tapi dia comel.
(Okay itu ayat cover)

Tapi sejak dua menjak ni.
Dia dah sejuk sket.
Maybe sbb dah akil-baligh.
Atau mungkin sudah menopause.
Okay2.
Tanak cite panjang2 dah.
Nanti kene maki dgn mak tebuan.

Dearest Cik Putis,

Happy twenty tuttttt birthday.
May you be blessed all the time.
May you find pengganti Bon-Bon.
This time I`ll name him Pon-Pon.
May you be an Ustazah if you ever gonna get married to an Ustaz.
Muahahaha.

I love you,babe!


1 comments:

FARYN said...

Thank you darling!
walaupun kita jauh di mata tapi dekat di katil & kayu besbol!!! hahahaa....

susah senang macam mana pun,kita tetap bersama...cewahhhhh